ERIC Collection (Microform) = 76 |
ERIC Collection (Microfilm) = 85 |
ERIC Collection (Microfiche) = 56,475 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfilm) = 24 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfiche) = 16,099 |
Other Collection (Microfiche) = 31 |
- Sims, William D.; Hammond, Sandra B. Award-Winning Foreign Language Programs: Prescriptions for Success. 1981. 3 microfiche : negative.
- Kokaska, Charles J., Ed. Selected Proceedings from the International Conference on the Career Development of Handicapped Individuals: Research. Volume 3 (3rd, Dallas, TX, November 19-21, 1981). 1981-Nov. 2 microfiche : neative.
- Kokaska, Charles J., Ed. Selected Proceedings from the International Conference on the Career Development of Handicapped Individuals: Program Implementation. Volume 2 (3rd, Dallas, TX, November 19-21, 1981). 1981-Nov. 3 microfiche : negative.
- Kokaska, Charles J., Ed. Selected Proceedings from the International Conference on the Career Development of Handicapped Individuals: Assessment. Volume 1 (3rd, Dallas, TX, November 19-21, 1981). 1981-Nov. 2 microfiche : negative.
- City Univ. of New York, Flushing. Queens Coll. Dept. of Communication Arts and Sciences. Working Papers in Experimental Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology. Volume X. 1981. 2 microfiche : negative.
- Bell, Frank E. An Introduction to Interscript--An Experiment in International Communication and Language Learning. 1981-Nov. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Margolis, Leonard; And Others The Special Education Core Curriculum Manual: Intermediate Level. Reading, Mathematics, Written Language, Study Skills. 1981. 2 microfiche : negative.
- Padilla, Raymond V., Ed. Bilingual Education Technology. Ethnoperspectives in Bilingual Education Research, Volume III. 1981-Dec. 5 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Pierson, Herbert D.; Bond, Michael H. The Impact of Interviewer Language and Ethnicity on the Perceptions of Chinese Bilinguals. Occasional Paper No. 96. 1981-Sep. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Lujan, Marta; Liliana Minaya Syntactic Universals and the Acquisition of Spanish Word Order by Quechua-Speaking Children. 1981-Mar. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Witherell, Louise R., Ed.; And Others The Business Component: Practical Approaches for High School and University. 1981-Apr. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Pierson, Herbert D.; And Others An Analysis of the Relationship between Language Attitudes and English Attainment of Secondary Students in Hong Kong. Occasional Paper No. 91. 1980-May. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- McLean, L. D. Separating the Effect of More Hours of Instruction from General Language Development on Achievement in French as a Second Language. 1980. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Sridhar, S. N.; Sridhar, Kamal K. The Syntax and Psycholinguistics of Bilingual Code Mixing. 1980. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Clemens, Fred W.; Mullis, H. Thomas Helping the Gifted Child Cope with Stress. 1981-Dec. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Bogner, Donna Federal Grant "Seed Money"--Sprouted, Growing and Blooming in the Kansas Sandhills: Interdisciplinary Studies--Their "Place in the Sun." 1981-Dec. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Cadman, Lois A., Comp.; And Others PEECH [A Program for Early Education of Children with Handicaps] Outreach. Final Report, 1980-81. 1981. 1 microfiche : negative.ill.
- Aniello, Vincent; Reece, Gary Project R.O.L.E. (Regional Opportunities for Leadership Experience). 1981-Dec. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Krause, Claire S. Pottery Instead of Science? One Project's Answer to the Programming Dilemma. Programming in Creative Arts. 1981-Dec-4. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Willings, David Some Problem Areas in the Career Development of the Gifted and Talented. 1981-Dec. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Leukhardt, Joan C. A Study of the Differences by Sex in Self-Selection Patterns of Participation in Activities of a Program for High School Gifted Students. 1981-Oct. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Olson, Robert L., Ed.; And Others Prevocational Skill Development for Deaf/Blind & Severely Handicapped. 1981-Oct. 2 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Kuo, Wei-fan Special Classes for the Gifted and Talented: A Review of Research in the Republic of China (Taiwan). 1981-Aug. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Barth, James L.; Shermis, S. Samuel Teaching Social Studies to the Gifted and Talented. 1981-Oct. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Layden, Russell G.; Lederer, James B. REACH Program (A Program for Hard to Reach Deaf Students), 1980-1981. Evaluation Report. 1981. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
Microfiches@UMLib is an in-house developed database of library records which are available in microfiche format. The database contains Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) microfiche information of journal articles, books, research syntheses, conference papers and technical reports. Apart from ERIC records, the database also contains bibliographic information of microfiches in other areas such as science & technology and social sciences.
The Indonesian Microfiche Collection consists of historical documents of Indonesia pertaining to government administration, education, culture, ethnic and social relations, language and literature.
How To View
In order to view the Microfiches, please go to the Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
How to Print
Steps to get the microform in printed version:
Ask for the ‘Microform Loan Request Form’ from Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
Fill in your details and the number of Microfiche/Microfilm requested.
The Client Services Division will send the request form to the Preservation and Conservation Unit for printing. The process may take a few days depending on how many request form received.
Users are charged on the printing service for RM0.50 per paper (for students). RM15 will be charged for outsiders for the first 10 pages printed. The 11th page onwards will be charged RM7 per paper printed.
If you need assistance, please see:
Librarian at Client Services Division
Tel.: 03-7967 3293/3503