ERIC Collection (Manuscript) = 1 |
ERIC Collection (Microfiche) = 90,157 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfiche) = 16,119 |
myManuskrip - DBP (Manuscript) = 40 |
myManuskrip - UMLib (Manuscript) = 5 |
Other Collection (Microfiche) = 40 |
- Rodda, Michael; And Others Cognitive Processing and Language in Deaf Students: A Decade of Research. 1984-Jun. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Davey, Beth; LaSasso, Carol Relations of Cognitive Style to Assessment Components of Reading Comprehension for Deaf Adolescents. 1984-Jun. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Gibson, Joan M. Field Dependence of Deaf Students: Implications for Education. 1984-Jun. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Affolter, Felicie Development of Perceptual Processes and Problem-Solving Activities in Normal, Hearing-Impaired, and Language-Disturbed Children: A Comparison Study Based on Piaget's Conceptual Framework. 1984-Jun. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Hyde, Merv; And Others Use of Verbal and Non-Verbal Control Techniques by Mothers of Hearing-Impaired Infants. 1981-Jun. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Mohay, Heather A Longitudinal Study of the Language Development of Three Deaf Children of Hearing Parents. 1981-Jun. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Cross, Toni; Kirkman, Maggie Research on Mothers Interacting with Hearing-Impaired Children. 1981-Jun. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Power, Des; Elias, Gordon Developing Language in Young Disabled Children. 1981-Jun. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Hayes, Alan The Emergence of Interest in Social Interaction in Infancy. 1981-Jun. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Power, D. J., Ed.; And Others Early Intervention with Young Hearing-Impaired Children. Occasional Paper Number Three. 1981. 2 microfiches : negative, ill.
- Silver, Archie A. Implementation of a Program for the Prevention of Learning Disabilities. 1984-Mar-1. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Fischer, Laura Stavisky; Page, Homer A New Approach to Learning Disability Programs in Post-Secondary Education. 1984-Mar-2. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Yoder, Paul J.; And Others Mother-Infant Engagements in Dyads with Handicapped and Nonhandicapped Infants: A Pilot Study. 1984-Jun-18. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Hague, Patricia Responding to Disability: A Question of Attitude. 1984-May. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Harrell, Lois, Comp. Developmental Levels and Suggested Learning Activities for the Visually Impaired Preschool Child. A Special Report. 1977-May. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Harrell, Lois The Visually Impaired Preschooler with an Emphasis on Medical Intervention. 1983. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Harrell, Lois From Crib to Kindergarten: A Continuum of Needs of the Visually Impaired Preschooler. 1983. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Hardaway, Barbara D. – 1984 Deafness: Explorations into a Community and Its Culture. 1984-Mar-7. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Anthony, Susan; Paszel, John The Effects of Unitization and Role Behavior on Hearing and Hearing Impaired Observer's Certainty of Their Attributions. 1983-Apr. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Ranck, Edna Runnels Child Care/Child Abuse: The Final Report of the Dodge Project. 1984. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Administration for Children, Youth, and Families (DHHS), Washington, DC. The Effects of the Head Start Program on Children's Cognitive Development. Preliminary Report. Head Start Evaluation, Synthesis and Utilization Project. 1983-Sep. 2 microfiches : negative, ill.
- McCall, Robert B. Early Education and Alternative Childcare in the Context of the Family and Society. 1984-Jun-20. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Jones, Reginald L., Ed. Attitudes and Attitude Change in Special Education: Theory and Practice. 1984. 3 microfiche: negative.
- British Columbia Dept. of Education, Victoria. Competencies in Early Childhood Education. 1979. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Gross, Thomas F. State Anxiety, Memory and Children's Problem Solving (with Supplement Report). 1984-Apr. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
Microfiches@UMLib is an in-house developed database of library records which are available in microfiche format. The database contains Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) microfiche information of journal articles, books, research syntheses, conference papers and technical reports. Apart from ERIC records, the database also contains bibliographic information of microfiches in other areas such as science & technology and social sciences.
The Indonesian Microfiche Collection consists of historical documents of Indonesia pertaining to government administration, education, culture, ethnic and social relations, language and literature.
How To View
In order to view the Microfiches, please go to the Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
How to Print
Steps to get the microform in printed version:
Ask for the ‘Microform Loan Request Form’ from Clients Services Division, Level 1, Central Library
Fill in your details and the number of Microfiche/Microfilm requested.
The Client Services Division will send the request form to the Preservation and Conservation Unit for printing. The process may take a few days depending on how many request form received.
Users are charged on the printing service for RM0.50 per paper (for students). RM15 will be charged for outsiders for the first 10 pages printed. The 11th page onwards will be charged RM7 per paper printed.
If you need assistance, please see:
Librarian at Client Services Division
Tel.: 03-7967 3293/3503