ERIC Collection (Microform) = 76 |
ERIC Collection (Microfilm) = 85 |
ERIC Collection (Microfiche) = 55,661 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfilm) = 24 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfiche) = 16,098 |
Other Collection (Microfiche) = 31 |
- Scott, Bob Development in New Zealand. Development Education Paper No. 19 1981. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Robinson, Carol Ann; And Others Computer-Managed Instruction in Navy Technical Training: An Attitudinal Survey. Final Report. (June 1980-March 1981). 1981-Dec. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Dunstan, Carol The World Food Problem. A Case Study of a Home Economics Teaching Unit in Development Education. Development Education Paper No. 18. 1981. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Perlman, Gary The Design of an Interface to a Programming System and MENUNIX: A Menu-Based Interface to UNIX (User Manual). Two Papers in Cognitive Engineering. Technical Report No. 8105. 1981-Nov. 1 microfiche : negative.
- van Oudenhoven, Nico Play, Development Education and Games. Development Education Paper No. 16. 1980. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Hiscox, Michael D.; And Others A Synopsis of Educational Technology Design and Implementation Concerns. 1981-Apr. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Larsson, Rolf; Sunneback, Jan 3RIP Version 4.0 (Including the EURONET Common Command Language). 1981-Oct. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Staples, Katherine E. A Writing Course for Elders: Outreach, Growth, Synthesis. ED212335. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Adams, Frank G. A Personnel Model: Hiring, Developing and Promoting Community College Employees. 1981. 1 microfiche : negative
- Millar-Wood, Jayne Development Education in the United States. Development Education Paper No. 14. 1981. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Adams, Frank G. Financing the College in the Community. 1981. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Spivey, Carlisle Does It Work? Evaluation Guidelines for Development Education Teachers. Development Education Paper No. 13. 1980. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Hannan, Cecil People & Change: Success in Implementing Administrative Systems. : 1981-Dec. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Muro, Osamu Development Education and Japan. Development Education Paper No. 12. 1980. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Clark, Leon E., Ed. Coming of Age in Africa: Continuity and Change. Through African Eyes: Cultures in Change, Unit I. 1971. 2 microfiche: ill.
- Kirberg, Enrique Comparison of Educational Goals in Chile Before and After 1973. Working Paper Series, No. 28. 1981. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Calzonetti, Frank J. Group Review Approach to the Teaching of Energy Geography. 1981-Oct-29. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Michigan State Dept. of Education, Lansing. The Michigan Essential Skills. 1979-May. 1 microfiche: ill.
- Burns, Robin Education, Development and the Search for Human Liberation. Development Education Paper No. 11. 1978. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Barney, Gerald O., Ed. The Global 2000 Report to the President. Volume Three. Documentation on the Government's Global Sectoral Models: The Government's "Global Model." 1981-Jan. 5 microfiche: ill.
- Council on Environmental Quality, Washington, DC.; Department of State, Washington, DC. The Global 2000 Report to the President: Entering the Twenty-First Century. Volume Two--The Technical Report. 1980. 9 microfiche: ill.
- Kane, Parsons and Associates, Inc., New York, NY. A Survey of the Attitudes of Adults toward Continuing Education: Report of Findings. Final Report. 1980-Jul. 2 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Sirgy, M. Joseph Consumer Behavior: Its Scope and Boundary. 1981. 1 microfiche: negative.
Microfiches@UMLib is an in-house developed database of library records which are available in microfiche format. The database contains Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) microfiche information of journal articles, books, research syntheses, conference papers and technical reports. Apart from ERIC records, the database also contains bibliographic information of microfiches in other areas such as science & technology and social sciences.
The Indonesian Microfiche Collection consists of historical documents of Indonesia pertaining to government administration, education, culture, ethnic and social relations, language and literature.
How To View
In order to view the Microfiches, please go to the Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
How to Print
Steps to get the microform in printed version:
Ask for the ‘Microform Loan Request Form’ from Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
Fill in your details and the number of Microfiche/Microfilm requested.
The Client Services Division will send the request form to the Preservation and Conservation Unit for printing. The process may take a few days depending on how many request form received.
Users are charged on the printing service for RM0.50 per paper (for students). RM15 will be charged for outsiders for the first 10 pages printed. The 11th page onwards will be charged RM7 per paper printed.
If you need assistance, please see:
Librarian at Client Services Division
Tel.: 03-7967 3293/3503