ERIC Collection (Microform) = 77 |
ERIC Collection (Microfilm) = 89 |
ERIC Collection (Microfiche) = 61,835 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfilm) = 24 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfiche) = 16,096 |
Other Collection (Microfiche) = 32 |
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools, Annapolis, MD. Foreign Language Experience in the Elementary School: German.
1980-Sep. 1 microfiche : negative
- Leino, Anna-Liisa Learning Process in Terms of Styles and Strategies: Case Studies. Research Bulletin 59. 1982. 1 microfiche : negative
- Trites, R. L.; Price, M. A. Assessment of Readiness for Primary French Immersion: Grade One Follow-Up Assessment. 1980. 4 microfiches : negative
- Blackwell, Margaret; Smith, Sondra Marshall English as a Second Language for Adults: English for Work. 1982. 4 microfiches : negative
- Weaknesses in the Resident Language Training System of Defense Language Institute Affect the Quality of Trained Linguists. Report to the Secretary of the Army. 1 microfiche : negative
- Catheline, Michael Bilingual Education in Ohio: An Overview. 1982. 1 microfiche : negative
- English, Susan Lewis English, Susan Lewis 1982. 1 microfiche : negative
- Taira, Tatsuo The Attitudes and Practices of Japanese Teachers of English in Secondary School. 1982. 1 microfiche : negative
- Harvey, Thomas Edward Rate-Alteration Technology and Its Place in the Language Laboratory. 1981-Aug-19. 1 microfiche : negative
- Bradley, Curtis H.; Friedenberg, Joan E. Foundations & Strategies for Bilingual Vocational Education: A Handbook for Vocational-Technical Education Personnel. 1982-Aug. 2 microfiche : negative
- Spanos, George Applied Logic for the ESL Classroom. 1982. 1 microfiche : negative
- Fanselow, John F. What Kind of a Flower is That?--An Alternative Model for Discussing Lessons. 1982-May. 1 microfiche : negative
- House, Jennifer; Rooney, Sheila The Duvals: A Model for Multi-Level Teaching. 1982. 1 microfiche : negative
- MacNab, G. L. French Immersion Programs Across Canada: The Influence of Cumulative Amounts of Time, Starting Age and Yearly Time Allotment on the Learning of French. A Review of Evaluations of French Immersion Programs. Research Report 81-12. 1981-Jun. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Majhanovich, Suzanne A Systematic Approach to the Development of Aural Skills for ESL Students. 1981-Aug. 1 microfiche : negative
- Clark, John L. D.; Swinton, Spencer S. The Test of Spoken English as a Measure of Communicative Ability in English-Medium Instructional Settings. TOEFL Research Reports, 7. 1980-Dec. 1 microfiche : negative
- Le Bow, M. Denise Foreign Language Weekend Camp Administrative Guidelines. 1975-Aug. 1 microfiche : negative
- Chambers, J. K. Geolinguistics of a Variable Rule. Discussion Papers in Geolinguistics 5. 1982. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Ambrose, John; Williams, Colin H. Scale as an Influence on the Geolinguistic Analysis of a Minority Language. Discussion Papers in Geolinguistics 4. 1981. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Council for Cultural Cooperation, Strasbourg (France). Conclusions and Recommendations of the Council for Cultural Cooperation Conference. 1982-Apr-20. 1 microfiche : negative
- Trim, J. L. M. Presentation of the Findings of the Modern Languages Project and Introduction to the Tasks and Methods of Work of the Conference of the Council for Cultural Cooperation. 1982-Feb-24. 1 microfiche : negative
- Porcher, L. Towards Communicative Autonomy for Migrants. 1981-Nov-10. 1 microfiche : negative
- Edelhoff, C. Initial and Further Training of Teachers. 1981-Dec-18. 1 microfiche : negative
- Bergentoft, R. Language Learning in Schools. 1981-Dec-7. 1 microfiche : negative
- van Ek, J. A. Language Learning in Higher, Further and Adult Education, Including Multi-Media Programmes. 1981-Nov-10. 1 microfiche : negative
Microfiches@UMLib is an in-house developed database of library records which are available in microfiche format. The database contains Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) microfiche information of journal articles, books, research syntheses, conference papers and technical reports. Apart from ERIC records, the database also contains bibliographic information of microfiches in other areas such as science & technology and social sciences.
The Indonesian Microfiche Collection consists of historical documents of Indonesia pertaining to government administration, education, culture, ethnic and social relations, language and literature.
How To View
In order to view the Microfiches, please go to the Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
How to Print
Steps to get the microform in printed version:
Ask for the ‘Microform Loan Request Form’ from Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
Fill in your details and the number of Microfiche/Microfilm requested.
The Client Services Division will send the request form to the Preservation and Conservation Unit for printing. The process may take a few days depending on how many request form received.
Users are charged on the printing service for RM0.50 per paper (for students). RM15 will be charged for outsiders for the first 10 pages printed. The 11th page onwards will be charged RM7 per paper printed.
If you need assistance, please see:
Librarian at Client Services Division
Tel.: 03-7967 3293/3503