ERIC Collection (Microform) = 76 |
ERIC Collection (Microfilm) = 86 |
ERIC Collection (Microfiche) = 57,732 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfilm) = 24 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfiche) = 16,099 |
Other Collection (Microfiche) = 31 |
- Gentry, Ruben; Walker, James Problems and Issues in Educating Bilingual Handicapped Children with Implications for Teacher Education. 1981-Feb. 1 microfiche: negative.
- National Inst. of Mental Health (DHHS), Bethesda, MD.; President's Committee on Employment of the Handicapped, Washington, DC. Affirmative Action to Employ Mentally Restored People. 1981. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Walker, James E.; Gentry, Ruben Concerns for Meeting the Needs of Black Handicapped Children with Implications for Teacher Education. 1981-Feb. 1 microfiche: negative.
- ERIC Clearinghouse on Handicapped and Gifted Children, Reston, VA. Fact Sheets from the ERIC Clearinghouse on Handicapped and Gifted Children, 1981. 1981. 1 microfiche: negative.
- ERIC Clearinghouse on Handicapped and Gifted Children, Reston, VA. Fact Sheets from the ERIC Clearinghouse on Handicapped and Gifted Children, 1980. 1980. 1 microfiche: ill.
- King, John D.; Humphrey, Jackie Hance An Analysis of Five Major Public Laws and Their Impact on the Handicapped. 1978. 1 microfiche: ill.
- Irmer, Larry D.; And Others Physical Education Opportunity Program for Exceptional Learners (PEOPEL): An Administrative Guide for Secondary Schools. Third Edition. 1979-Aug. 1 microfiche: ill.
- Irmer, Larry D.; And Others Physical Education Opportunity Program for Exceptional Learners (PEOPEL): A Teacher's Guide for Secondary Schools. Second Edition. 980-Aug. 1 microfiche: ill.
- New York State Education Dept., Albany. New Part 200 of the Regulations of the Commissioner of Education Effective July 1, 1982. 1981-Apr. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Coleman, James; And Others Public and Private Schools. An Analysis of High School and Beyond: A National Longitudinal Study for the 1980's. 1981-Nov. 6 microfiche: ill.
- Oregon State Dept. of Education, Salem. Special Education Section. Toward Competency. A Guide for Individualized Instruction. Student Edition. Revised. 1981. 2 microfiche: negative.
- Hannaway, Jane A View of Work Flow in an Administrative System: The Case of Routine and Non-Routine Work. 1982-Feb. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Goldstein, Marjorie T. Using Administrative Tactics to Introduce Curriculum Innovation. 1982-Mar. 1 microfiche: ill.
- Ortiz, Flora Ida Teaching Lessons: Incentives for Structuring Learning Activities. 1982-Mar. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Reeves, Roxanne W. Stress in School Environments: An Administrative Perspective. 1982-Mar. 1 microfiche: ill.
- Allocca, Rose; Muth, Rodney School Culture and Academic Achievement: A Cross-gender, Cross-cultural Study. 1982-Mar. 1 microfiche: ill.
- Stuck, Gary; Rubin, Roberta A Method for Enhancing Training and Monitoring of Program Adaptions and Adoptions in New Situations. 1982-Mar-19. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Ortiz, Flora Ida The Management and Administration of Instructional Supervision. 1982-Mar. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Poe, M. Catherine; And Others The Making of the Principal: A Study of Recent Literature for Elementary School Principals. 1982-Mar-21. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Banta, Trudy W.; And Others A Functional Model for Management of Large Scale Assessments. 1982-Mar-22. 1 microfiche: ill.
- Heckman, Paul E. Exploring the Concept of School Renewal: Contextual Differences between More and Less Renewing Schools. 1982-Mar-21. 1 microfiche: ill.
- Dugger, William E., Jr.; And Others Special Needs Guide for Industrial Arts Programs. 1981-Nov. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Shakeshaft, Charol; And Others Evaluation of a Course for Women in Educational Administration. 1982-Mar. 1 microfiche: ill.
- Brieschke, Patricia A Case Study of Teacher Role Enactment in an Urban Elementary School. 1982-Mar. 1 microfiche: ill.
- Felsenthal, Helen Factors Influencing School Effectiveness: An Ecological Analysis of an "Effective" School. 1982-Mar. 1 microfiche: negative.
Microfiches@UMLib is an in-house developed database of library records which are available in microfiche format. The database contains Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) microfiche information of journal articles, books, research syntheses, conference papers and technical reports. Apart from ERIC records, the database also contains bibliographic information of microfiches in other areas such as science & technology and social sciences.
The Indonesian Microfiche Collection consists of historical documents of Indonesia pertaining to government administration, education, culture, ethnic and social relations, language and literature.
How To View
In order to view the Microfiches, please go to the Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
How to Print
Steps to get the microform in printed version:
Ask for the ‘Microform Loan Request Form’ from Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
Fill in your details and the number of Microfiche/Microfilm requested.
The Client Services Division will send the request form to the Preservation and Conservation Unit for printing. The process may take a few days depending on how many request form received.
Users are charged on the printing service for RM0.50 per paper (for students). RM15 will be charged for outsiders for the first 10 pages printed. The 11th page onwards will be charged RM7 per paper printed.
If you need assistance, please see:
Librarian at Client Services Division
Tel.: 03-7967 3293/3503