ERIC Collection (Manuscript) = 1 |
ERIC Collection (Microfilm) = 2 |
ERIC Collection (Microfiche) = 82,559 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfiche) = 16,119 |
myManuskrip - DBP (Manuscript) = 40 |
myManuskrip - UMLib (Manuscript) = 5 |
Other Collection (Microfiche) = 39 |
- Stevenson, Dwight W. Evaluating Technical Communication Faculty: Some Empirically-Based Criteria and Guidelines. Draft. 1984-Mar. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Bloom, Lynn Z. Diving into the Mainstream: Configurations of Advanced Composition. 1984-Mar. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Benesch, Sarah Improving Peer Response: Collaboration between Teachers and Students. 1984-Mar. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Smith, Michael W. Reducing Writing Apprehension. 1984. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Fearing, Bertie E.; Allen, Jo Teaching Technical Writing in the Secondary School. 1984. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Palumbo, Roberta M. Professional Writing for the Liberal Arts Student: An Untapped Resource. 1984-Apr. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Kolln, Martha Rhetorical Grammar for Students. 1984-Mar. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Armstrong, Cherryl A Process Perspective on Poetic Discourse. 1984-Mar. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Zanot, Eric J.; Lamp, Joseph The Attitudes of Advertising Educators Concerning the Philosophies of Legendary Advertising Practitioners (and Their Implications for Advertising Education). 1984-Aug. 1 microfiche: negative.
- McLean, James I. Writing for Learning: Practical Application of Research Findings. 1984-Jan. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Halpern, Jeanne W.; Liggett, Sarah Computers & Composing: How the New Technologies Are Changing Writing. Studies in Writing & Rhetoric Series. 1984. 2 microfiche: negative.
- Fox, Barry A Child's Consciousness of His Own Creative Process. 1981-May. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Jobe, Ronald A. Explore the Future: Will Books Have a Place in the Computer Classroom? 1984. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Kelly, Kathleen Business Writing and the Humanities: Having It Both Ways. 1982-Jul-7. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Newton, Ray Student Press Freedoms: Rights and Responsibilities. 1984-Feb. 1 microfiche: negative.
- DiSturco, Phyllis The Effect of Bibliotherapy on Personal and Social Development of Second Graders. 1984-Apr. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Illinois Community Coll. Board, Springfield. Report on Enrollment Trends in Illinois Public Community Colleges. 1984-Mar. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Lee, Beth S. Follow-Up of Occupational Education Students: Los Rios Community College District, Spring 1983. 1984-Feb. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Wellsfry, Norval L. The Economic Impact of the Virginia Community College System from 1966 to 1974. 1976-May. 2 microfiches : negative, ill.
- Turgeon, Mary L. Professional Continuing Education: Participatory Characteristics of Allied Health Practitioners. 1983-Nov. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Creutz, Alan Academic/Instructional Computing in the Community and Junior College: Its Role and Its Institutional Implications. 1984-Mar. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Joseph, Nancy Integrated Language Skills: An Approach to Developmental Studies. 1984. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Gash, Philip; And Others Effects of Probation Policy on Student Retention at Shasta College: A Study in a Rural Northern California Community College. 1982-Oct. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Kintzer, Frederick C. Organization and Leadership of Two Year Colleges: Preparing for the Eighties. Institute of Higher Education Topical Paper. 1980-Dec. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Moody, George V.; And Others Mississippi Public Junior Colleges Statistical Data, 1982-83. 1983. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
Microfiches@UMLib is an in-house developed database of library records which are available in microfiche format. The database contains Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) microfiche information of journal articles, books, research syntheses, conference papers and technical reports. Apart from ERIC records, the database also contains bibliographic information of microfiches in other areas such as science & technology and social sciences.
The Indonesian Microfiche Collection consists of historical documents of Indonesia pertaining to government administration, education, culture, ethnic and social relations, language and literature.
How To View
In order to view the Microfiches, please go to the Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
How to Print
Steps to get the microform in printed version:
Ask for the ‘Microform Loan Request Form’ from Clients Services Division, Level 1, Central Library
Fill in your details and the number of Microfiche/Microfilm requested.
The Client Services Division will send the request form to the Preservation and Conservation Unit for printing. The process may take a few days depending on how many request form received.
Users are charged on the printing service for RM0.50 per paper (for students). RM15 will be charged for outsiders for the first 10 pages printed. The 11th page onwards will be charged RM7 per paper printed.
If you need assistance, please see:
Librarian at Client Services Division
Tel.: 03-7967 3293/3503