ERIC Collection (Microform) = 76 |
ERIC Collection (Microfilm) = 89 |
ERIC Collection (Microfiche) = 61,555 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfilm) = 24 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfiche) = 16,096 |
Other Collection (Microfiche) = 32 |
- Waldstein, Arnold, Ed.; Pelz, Ruth, Ed. Developing Collaborative Relationships: A Key to Disseminating Early Childhood/Special Education Models. 1982. 1 microfiche: ill.
- Mitra, Sudhansu B. Deinstitutionalization of Mentally Retarded People: Key Trends and Patterns. 1980-May. 1 microfiche: ill.
- Mullen, Margaret E. Research Strategies for the Longitudinal Evaluation of Handicapped Infants. 1981-Oct. 1 microfiche: ill.
- Levitt, Jerome A Demonstration of Long Term Follow-Up of a Psychoeducational Intensive Day Treatment Facility for Emotionally Handicapped Children. 1982-Mar-19. 1 microfiche: ill.
- Wadsworth, Ann Jackson The Treatment Contract with Parents of Emotionally Disturbed Children. 1982-Apr. 1 microfiche.
- Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, Paris (France). Centre for Educational Research and Innovation. The Education and Social Integration of Handicapped Children Through Recreational Activities: Report of an International Seminar (Deuville, France, June 22-24, 1981). 1982-Mar. 2 microfiches.
- Mittler, Peter; And Others The Education of the Handicapped Adolescent: Roles and Needs of Parents of Handicapped Adolescents. 1981-Mar-9. 1 microfiche.
- Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, Paris (France). Centre for Educational Research and Innovation. The Education of the Handicapped Adolescent: Report on the Results of the [Project's] First Phase, 1976-1979. 1981-Mar. 1 microfiche.
- Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, Paris (France). Centre for Educational Research and Innovation. The Education of the Handicapped Adolescent: Educational Provision for Handicapped Children and Young People in Japan. 1980-Jun-4. 1 microfiche: ill.
- Whyte, Lillian A. A Study of the Effectiveness of Prescriptive Teaching for Exceptional Children. 1980. 3 microfiches: ill.
- Pfeuffer, Doris B.; Kingsley, Ronald F. Enhancing Learning for the Handicapped Through the Arts. 1982. 2 microfiches: ill.
- Thielman, Virginia B.; And Others John Tracy Clinic Correspondence Learning Program for Parents of Preschool Deaf-Blind Children. Teacher's Guide. 1973. 1 microfiche: ill.
- Gibson, Joan M.; Young-Brockopp, Dorothy The Perceived versus the Expressed Needs of Parents of Handicapped Children. 1982-Apr. 1 microfiche: ill.
- Cobb, Sharon; Schutt, Marcia Catalyst: Handbook of Existing Career Education Programs and Facilitators. 1981. 2 microfiches: ill.
- Wehman, Paul, Ed.; Hill, Mark, Ed. Vocational Training and Placement of Severely Disabled Persons. Project Employability--Volume III. 1982. 3 microfiches: ill.
- Cage, Bob N. Teaching by Learning Styles: A Viable Alternative for Academically Gifted Students. 1982-Feb-13. 1 microfiche: ill.
- Efron, Joy R. Inservice Training for Teachers of Visually Handicapped Students. 1980-Jun-30. 3 microfiches: ill.
- Lynch, Eleanor W. But I've Tried Everything! A Special Educator's Guide to Working with Parents. 1981. 1 microfiche: ill.
- Verduin, Jan A.; Verduin-Muller, Henriette S. On European Population, Demographic Developments, Part A [and] Part B, Visual Material. 1982-Feb. 2 microfiche: ill.
- Meijer, Henk, Comp. Zuyder Zee/Lake Ijssel. Third Revised Edition. 1981. 1 microfiche: ill.
- Meijer, Henk, Comp. I.D.G. Bulletin 1980/81. 1981. 1 microfiche: ill.
- Turner, Mary Jane; And Others Law-Related Education Evaluation Project, Final Report. Phase II, Year 1. 1981-Dec. 1 microfiche: ill.
- Thompson, Charles, Ed. K-2 Social Studies Teacher Resource Guide (Objectives and Activities). 1981. 5 microfiche: ill.
- Maria, Arietta Report on Annual Women's Re-Entry Program Workshop (4th, Albuquerque, New Mexico, July 31, 1981). 1981-Jul-31. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Levine, Toby H.; Standifer, James A. From Jumpstreet: Television and the Humanities. A Workshop on Multicultural Education in Secondary Schools. 1981. 2 microfiche: ill.
Microfiches@UMLib is an in-house developed database of library records which are available in microfiche format. The database contains Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) microfiche information of journal articles, books, research syntheses, conference papers and technical reports. Apart from ERIC records, the database also contains bibliographic information of microfiches in other areas such as science & technology and social sciences.
The Indonesian Microfiche Collection consists of historical documents of Indonesia pertaining to government administration, education, culture, ethnic and social relations, language and literature.
How To View
In order to view the Microfiches, please go to the Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
How to Print
Steps to get the microform in printed version:
Ask for the ‘Microform Loan Request Form’ from Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
Fill in your details and the number of Microfiche/Microfilm requested.
The Client Services Division will send the request form to the Preservation and Conservation Unit for printing. The process may take a few days depending on how many request form received.
Users are charged on the printing service for RM0.50 per paper (for students). RM15 will be charged for outsiders for the first 10 pages printed. The 11th page onwards will be charged RM7 per paper printed.
If you need assistance, please see:
Librarian at Client Services Division
Tel.: 03-7967 3293/3503