ERIC Collection (Microfiche) = 123,825 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfiche) = 16,120 |
myManuskrip - DBP (Manuscript) = 40 |
myManuskrip - UMLib (Manuscript) = 5 |
Other Collection (Microfiche) = 16 |
- Clifford, Paul C.; And Others Sets, Probability and Statistics: The Mathematics of Life Insurance. 1978-Sep. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Congress of the U.S., Washington, DC. Senate Committee on Labor and Human Resources. The Education for a Competitive America Act. Report from the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, Together with Minority Views (To Accompany S. 406). 100th Congress, 1st Session. 1987-Jun-16. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Ruiz, Anita Anne Landscape Architects and Environmental Concern: An Examination of Attitudes, Verbal Commitment and Actual Commitment. 1987. 2 microfiches : negative, ill.
- Terakawa, Tomosuke Expected Style of New Curriculum Development in Japan--Provisions of Good Setting, Development of Materials and Equipment. 1986-Sep. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Yoshida, Atsushi Implications of the Educational Environment and Its Correlation to the Reasoning/Thinking Skills and Process Skills of Learners in Japan. 1986-Sep. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Yoshida, Atsushi Expected Style of Pre-Service Programs for Teachers: Objectives, Content, Methods and Educational Innovation in Japan. 1986-Sep. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Nagasu, Namio The Status of In-Service Training Programs for Lower Secondary Science Teachers in Japan. 1986-Sep-18. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Jaret, Kathe Stress Intervention Using Cognitive Principles. 1987-Mar. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Scharlach, Andrew E. Treating the Aging Family: Demystifying Dysfunctional Role Expectations. 1985-Nov. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Scharlach, Andrew E. Organizing and Leading Caregiver Support Groups. 1987-Apr. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Mantzicopoulos, Panayota Reasoning about School Rules: A Study of Adolescents with Antisocial Behaviors. 1987-Apr-24. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Haignere, Clara S. Planned Parenthood Harris Poll Findings: Teens' Sexuality Knowledge and Beliefs. 1987-Mar-12. 1 microfiche : negative,ill.
- Matthes, William A. Induction of Counselors to the Profession. 1987-Apr-24. 1 microfiche : negative,ill.
- Matthes, William A. Induction of Counselors to the Profession. 1987-Apr-24. 1 microfiche : negative.
- General Accounting Office, Washington, DC. Medicaid: Determining Cost-Effectiveness of Home and Community-Based Services. Report to the Administrator, Health Care Financing Administration, Department of Health and Human Services. 1987-Apr. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Altenburger, Janice D. Effects of Invasion of Students' Personal Space by Male and Female Authority Figures. 1983. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Roark, Mary L.; Roark, Eldridge W., Jr. Administrative Responses to Campus Violence. 1987-Mar-16. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Clark, Reginald M. Guidance and Counseling in Urban Schools: Reform Issues for Policy Makers and Program Planners. 1987-Apr. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Boyce-Prather, Margaret; Shainline, Michael Student Assistance Program Sandia High School 1985-86 Report. 1986-Jun. 1 microfiche : negative,ill.
- Hamilton, James B. Handbook on Mainstreaming Handicapped Students in Vocational Education. Second Edition. 1987. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Thrane, Lucille; Douthitt, Frieda Strengthening Academics in Vocational-Technical Education in Ohio. 1987. 1 microfiche : negative,ill.
- Ohio State Council on Vocational Education, Westerville. Organized Labor Involvement in Vocational-Technical Education at the Local Level. 1987. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Ohio State Council on Vocational Education, Westerville. Business-Industry Involvement in Vocational-Technical Education at the Local Level. 1987. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Allen, Judy L. Consumer Issues: Credit Usage, Money Management, and Bankruptcy. 1987. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Brod, Shirley, Comp.; Sample, Barbara J. MELT Bibliography. Materials Correlated with the Core Curriculum Competencies of the Mainstream English Language Training Project, Office of Refugee Resettlement. 1987-Jan-15. 4 microfiches : negative.
Microfiches@UMLib is an in-house developed database of library records which are available in microfiche format. The database contains Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) microfiche information of journal articles, books, research syntheses, conference papers and technical reports. Apart from ERIC records, the database also contains bibliographic information of microfiches in other areas such as science & technology and social sciences.
The Indonesian Microfiche Collection consists of historical documents of Indonesia pertaining to government administration, education, culture, ethnic and social relations, language and literature.
How To View
In order to view the Microfiches, please go to the Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
How to Print
Steps to get the microform in printed version:
Ask for the ‘Microform Loan Request Form’ from Clients Services Division, Level 1, Central Library
Fill in your details and the number of Microfiche/Microfilm requested.
The Client Services Division will send the request form to the Preservation and Conservation Unit for printing. The process may take a few days depending on how many request form received.
Users are charged on the printing service for RM0.50 per paper (for students). RM15 will be charged for outsiders for the first 10 pages printed. The 11th page onwards will be charged RM7 per paper printed.
If you need assistance, please see:
Librarian at Client Services Division
Tel.: 03-7967 3293/3503