ERIC Collection (Microform) = 76 |
ERIC Collection (Microfilm) = 85 |
ERIC Collection (Microfiche) = 57,126 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfilm) = 24 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfiche) = 16,099 |
Other Collection (Microfiche) = 31 |
- Maxey, Phyllis F. A Consultant in the Student Teaching Triad. 1982. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Mahan, James M. Community Involvement Components in Culturally-Oriented Teacher Preparation. 1982. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Department of Education, Washington, DC. Teacher Corps. Teacher Corps: A Collection of Abstracts. A Program to Improve Educational Personnel Development and to Strengthen Educational Opportunities in Low-Income Schools. (1965-1982). 1982. 5 microfiches: negative, ill.
- Wiseman, Douglas C. Medieval Sport: Quest for Survival 1977. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- California State Dept. of Education, Sacramento. Characteristics of Professional Staff in California Public Schools 1980-81. 1982. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Brophy, Helen; And Others Criteria for Evaluating the School Health Services Program. 1982. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Erwin, Barbara, Comp.; And Others Descriptions and Abstracts of Regular Education Inservice Projects (REGI). 1982-Jan. 5 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Burrello, Leonard C., Ed.; And Others Collaborative Planning Guide for Personnel Development. Organizing for Change Through Planning. 1981-Sep. 3 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Kaye, Nancy L.; Myers, Craig Role of the Regular Class Teacher in the Development of the IEP. Initiating Change Through Inservice Education: A Topical Instructional Modules Series. 1981-May. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Dormant, Diane; Byers, Kathy Facilitating Educational Change. Training Workshop. Initiating Change Through Inservice Education: A Topical Instructional Modules Series. 1981-May. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Kuh, George D.; And Others Designing and Conducting Needs Assessments in Education. 1981-Apr. 2 microfiche: negative, ill.
- McCarthy, Martha; And Others Federal Legislation on Behalf of Handicapped Children: Implications for Regular Educators. Initiating Change Through Inservice Education: A Topical Instructional Modules Series. 1981-Mar. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- National Inservice Network, Bloomington, IN. Quality Practices Task Force. Final Report. 1980-Jul. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Baker, Kenneth National Inservice Network: An Emerging Collaborative Effort Between General and Special Educators. 1979-May. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Hutson, Harry Inservice Best Practices: The Learnings of General Education. 1979-Feb. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Cline, Dan, Ed.; And Others A Listing of Alternative Training Outcomes for Instructional Personnel Engaged in the Education of the Handicapped. 1978. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Payne, V. Gregory Effects of Object Size and Experimental Design On Object Reception by Children in the First Grade. 1981. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Wyatt, Carolyn; And Others The Effectiveness of the Teacher Corps Network System in Creating Better Linkages Between Schools, Federally Funded Projects, and Colleges of Education: Perceptions from Participants. 1981. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Zeichner, Kenneth M. Activating Teacher Energy Through "Inquiry-Oriented" Teacher Education. 1982. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Page, Jane A.; And Others The Teaching Profession as a Career Opportunity: Perceptions of High School Seniors, Pre-Service Teachers, and In-Service Teachers. 1982-Mar. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- McGeehan, Jane The Relationship of Selected Antecedent Variables to Outcomes of Training in Multicultural Education for Pre-service Teachers. 1982-Mar. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Hayes, Elizabeth R., Ed.; And Others A Guide to Dance Production. "0n With the Show." 1981. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Fleming, Gladys Andrews, Ed.; And Others Children's Dance. Revised Edition. 1981. 2 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Howarth, Les Project T.E.A.C.H.: An Evaluative Study. 1981. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Kilgore, Alvah M. Implementing Educational Equity Practices in a Field-Based Teacher Education Program: Some Promising Practices. 1982-Feb. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
Microfiches@UMLib is an in-house developed database of library records which are available in microfiche format. The database contains Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) microfiche information of journal articles, books, research syntheses, conference papers and technical reports. Apart from ERIC records, the database also contains bibliographic information of microfiches in other areas such as science & technology and social sciences.
The Indonesian Microfiche Collection consists of historical documents of Indonesia pertaining to government administration, education, culture, ethnic and social relations, language and literature.
How To View
In order to view the Microfiches, please go to the Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
How to Print
Steps to get the microform in printed version:
Ask for the ‘Microform Loan Request Form’ from Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
Fill in your details and the number of Microfiche/Microfilm requested.
The Client Services Division will send the request form to the Preservation and Conservation Unit for printing. The process may take a few days depending on how many request form received.
Users are charged on the printing service for RM0.50 per paper (for students). RM15 will be charged for outsiders for the first 10 pages printed. The 11th page onwards will be charged RM7 per paper printed.
If you need assistance, please see:
Librarian at Client Services Division
Tel.: 03-7967 3293/3503