ERIC Collection (Microform) = 76 |
ERIC Collection (Microfilm) = 88 |
ERIC Collection (Microfiche) = 60,020 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfilm) = 24 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfiche) = 16,099 |
Other Collection (Microfiche) = 31 |
- Watson, Rita Definitions: The Conventionalization of Word Meaning. 1982-Mar. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Eckman, Fred R. Universals, Typologies and Interlanguage. 1981-Dec. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Barton, David Literacy and Awareness of Segmental Structure in Adult Learners. 1981-Dec. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Portine, Henri, Ed. Argumentation et Communication (Argumentation and Communication). 1979-Feb. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Assael, Daniel, Ed.; Waldstein, Arnold, Ed. Handicapped Children's Early Education Program. 1981-82 Overview and Directory. 1982-Feb. 3 microfiches : negative
- Yurchak, Mary Jane H.; Mathews, Robert O. The Huron Study of the Quality of Educational Services Provided to Handicapped Children from the Perspective of the Child, the Family, and School Personnel. Final Report. 1980-Dec. 2 microfiches : negative
- Cox, Laurie Annual Enrollment, Auditing, Nonstandard Instruction, and Credit-Awarding Activities in Arkansas Institutions of Higher Education. Report 80-1. 1981-Jul. 1 microfiche : negative, ill
- Governor's Committee on Postsecondary Education, Atlanta, GA. Georgia Postsecondary Education: Where We Are and Where We Need To Be, or Studying a Porcupine. 1981-Dec. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Ellis, Susanne D. Enrollments and Degrees. AIP Report. 1982-Apr. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Lee, Jo Ann A Comparative Study of the Chinese and American Higher Educational Systems. 1982-Apr. 3 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Wittstruck, John R., Ed. The Effect on Higher Education of State Actions in Response to Unanticipated Revenue Shortfalls: A Report of a Survey Initiated by the Washington Council for Postsecondary Education and Responded to by the State Higher Education Executive Officers. 1982-Apr. 1 microfiche : negative, ill
- Toombs, William; Lindsay, Carl A. Institutionalizing Continuing Professional Education (CPE): Toward a Definition of the University Situation. 1982-Mar. 1 microfiche : negative
- Hines, Edward; And Others State Support of Higher Education: Appropriations Viewed in Relation to Personal Income. 1982-Apr. 1 microfiche : negative
- Sheese, Ron L. Personalized Methods of Instruction in University: Some Investigations and Comments. York University Department of Psychology Reports, Report No. 107. 1981-Apr. 2 microfiche : negative, ill
- Sheese, Ron L. Personalized Methods of Instruction in University: Some Investigations and Comments. York University Department of Psychology Reports, Report No. 107. 1981-Apr. 1 microfiche : negative
- Governor's Committee on Postsecondary Education, Atlanta, GA. New Directions for Student Aid in Georgia. 1982-Mar. 1 microfiche : negative,ill
- Belanger, Sandra E.; Emmick, Nancy J. Term Paper Clinic Study Report: An Oral Presentation. 1981-Aug. 1 microfiche: ill.
- Brunton, Max, Ed. Language Arts Curriculum Guide. Second Edition. 1981. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Parkrose Public Schools, Portland, OR. Parkrose Writing Program Guide. Revised. 1981. 2 microfiche: negative.
- Rubin, Janet E. Back to Basics through Creative Dramatics. 1978. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Brissey, Lisa Observing and Recording Children's Responses to Literature Read Aloud. 1982-Sep. 1 microfiche: ill.
- Rubin, Janet Fostering Communication Skills in Young Learners through Creative Dramatics. 1977. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Davis, James E., Ed.; Davis, Hazel K., Ed. The Licking County Writing Project. 1982. 2 microfiche: ill.
- Shelden, Michael "The Joy of Mere Words": Poetry and Composition. 1982-Apr-30. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Smith, James R.; Carroll, Raymond L. Exploring Audience Preferences for Hour Network Nightly News. 1982-Jul. 1 microfiche: negative.
Microfiches@UMLib is an in-house developed database of library records which are available in microfiche format. The database contains Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) microfiche information of journal articles, books, research syntheses, conference papers and technical reports. Apart from ERIC records, the database also contains bibliographic information of microfiches in other areas such as science & technology and social sciences.
The Indonesian Microfiche Collection consists of historical documents of Indonesia pertaining to government administration, education, culture, ethnic and social relations, language and literature.
How To View
In order to view the Microfiches, please go to the Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
How to Print
Steps to get the microform in printed version:
Ask for the ‘Microform Loan Request Form’ from Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
Fill in your details and the number of Microfiche/Microfilm requested.
The Client Services Division will send the request form to the Preservation and Conservation Unit for printing. The process may take a few days depending on how many request form received.
Users are charged on the printing service for RM0.50 per paper (for students). RM15 will be charged for outsiders for the first 10 pages printed. The 11th page onwards will be charged RM7 per paper printed.
If you need assistance, please see:
Librarian at Client Services Division
Tel.: 03-7967 3293/3503