ERIC Collection (Microform) = 78 |
ERIC Collection (Microfilm) = 90 |
ERIC Collection (Microfiche) = 68,372 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfilm) = 24 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfiche) = 16,096 |
Other Collection (Microfiche) = 35 |
- Matkin, R. E. Rehabilitation Administrators and Supervisors: Their Work Assignments, Training Needs, and Suggestions for Preparation. 1982. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Hood, A. B. Student Development on Three Vectors over Four Years 1982. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Moore, N. B. Cross-Cultural Perspective: Family Life Education as a Force for Strengthening Families. 1981. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Hamparian, Donna M.; And Others Youth in Adult Courts: Between Two Worlds. Major Issues in Juvenile Justice Information and Training. 1982. 4 microfiches : negative, ill.
- Cronin, Roberta; Allen, Brad The Uses of Research Sponsored by the Administration on Aging (AoA). Case Study No. 5. Maltreatment and Abuse of the Elderly. 1982-Apr. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Cronin, Roberta; Heinsohn, Ingrid The Uses of Research Sponsored by the Administration on Aging (AoA). Case Study No. 4. Program Development Handbooks, A Comparison Case. 1981-Sep. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Iwanicki, Edward F.; Gable, Robert K. Hartford Project Concern Program. Final Evaluation Report, 1981-1982. 1982-Sep. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Edwards, Sarah B.; Richardson, William M. A Survey of MCPS Withdrawals to Attend Private School. 1981-Feb. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Beres, Louis Rene Myths and Realities: U.S. Nuclear Strategy. Occasional Paper 32. 1982-Dec. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Banks, James A. A Study of Black Suburban Youths: Implications of the Major Findings for the Stages of Ethnicity Typology. 1982-Mar. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Endo, Russell; Hirokawa, Dale Japanese American Intermarriage. 1982-May. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Herbert, Mary A Report on Canadian School-Related Museum Education. 1981-Dec. 2 microfiches : negative.
- Klausmeier, Herbert J. Usability and Effectiveness of the Wisconsin Program for the Renewal and Improvement of Secondary Education: A Summary of the Empirical Evidence. 1982. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Czarra, Fred Implementing Global Perspectives into Local School Districts. 1982-May. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Congress of the U.S., Washington, DC. House Committee on Education and Labor.; Congress of the U.S., Washington, DC. Senate Committee on Labor and Human Resources. Compilation of Selected Federal Legislation Relating to Job Training. Joint Committee Print, 97th Congress, 2d Session. 1982-Dec. 3 microfiches : negative.
- Ready, Timothy Learning to Adapt: Influences upon the Learning Behavior of Adolescents in a South Texas City. 1982-Dec-5. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Commission on Civil Rights, Washington, DC. Statement of the United States Commission on Civil Rights on School Desegregation. Clearinghouse Publication 76. 1982-Dec. 1 microfiche : negative.
- McPheeters, Harold L.; And Others Health Professionals for the South: Supply and Cost Issues Needing State Attention. 1983. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Mukhopadhyay, Carol Chapnick What Is an Egalitarian Family: Reflections from a Los Angeles Hospital. 1982. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Bossone, Richard M., Ed The Fourth R: Reasoning. Proceedings of the Conference of the University/Urban Schools National Task Force (4th, San Juan, Puerto Rico, November 11 & 12, 1982). 1982-Nov. 2 microfiches : negative.
- Ferren, Ann S. Field Testing of the "American Indian Archeology in the Middle School" Program. 1982-Dec. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, Paris (France). The Challenge of Unemployment. A Report to Labour Ministers. 1982. 2 microfiches : negative, ill.
- Jacobson, Harald W. The Educational System and Academic and Technological Exchanges of the People's Republic of China. Research Report. 1980-May-6. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Breneman, David W.; Kleinman, Judith D. Economic Trends in Graduate Education in Economics. 1982-Dec-30. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
Microfiches@UMLib is an in-house developed database of library records which are available in microfiche format. The database contains Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) microfiche information of journal articles, books, research syntheses, conference papers and technical reports. Apart from ERIC records, the database also contains bibliographic information of microfiches in other areas such as science & technology and social sciences.
The Indonesian Microfiche Collection consists of historical documents of Indonesia pertaining to government administration, education, culture, ethnic and social relations, language and literature.
How To View
In order to view the Microfiches, please go to the Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
How to Print
Steps to get the microform in printed version:
Ask for the ‘Microform Loan Request Form’ from Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
Fill in your details and the number of Microfiche/Microfilm requested.
The Client Services Division will send the request form to the Preservation and Conservation Unit for printing. The process may take a few days depending on how many request form received.
Users are charged on the printing service for RM0.50 per paper (for students). RM15 will be charged for outsiders for the first 10 pages printed. The 11th page onwards will be charged RM7 per paper printed.
If you need assistance, please see:
Librarian at Client Services Division
Tel.: 03-7967 3293/3503