ERIC Collection (Microfiche) = 114,548 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfiche) = 16,118 |
myManuskrip - DBP (Manuscript) = 40 |
myManuskrip - UMLib (Manuscript) = 5 |
Other Collection (Microfiche) = 10 |
- California State Dept. of Education, Sacramento. Elementary Program Review Training Manual, 1985-86. 1985. 5 microfiche: negative.
- California State Dept. of Education, Sacramento. A Handbook on California Education for Language Minority Parents (English Version). 1984. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Alberta Dept. of Education, Edmonton. Finance and Administration Div. School Capital Policies, Regulations and Guidelines. 1985. 3 microfiche: negative.
- Shaw, Ira M. Creative Proposals to Management in Negotiations. 1985-Sep-30. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Wholeben, Brent Edward Legal Liabilities and Professional Ethics Associated with the Use of Computerized Administrative and Instructional Technology in Education. 1984-Apr-12. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Frederick, Joseph; And Others Supervisors' Performance Ratings Correlated with Selected Personal Characteristics of Attendants in a Mental Retardation Developmental Center. 1985. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Sanders, Wayne C. Volcanic Tremors in the Third Circuit: First Amendment Freedom of Speech Protections through Common Law Authority. 1986.. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- McQuade, Marcia T. Implications for Teaching Report Writing Using the Informal Process. 1986.. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Oliver, James M.; And Others Virgin Islands Educational Dissemination System. Final Report. 1985-Nov-7. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Kelly, Kathleen A. Writing across the Curriculum: What the Literature Tells Us. 1985.. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Jenkins, Judith, Ed. Guide for Planning Educational Facilities. An Authoritative and Comprehensive Guide to the Planning of Educational Facilities from the Conception of Need through the Utilization of the Facility. Eighth Edition. 1985. 3 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Webb, Lynne Topical Bibliography on Communication and Aging. 1986-Jan. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Elsing, John Television and the School. 1986. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Barfield, Kenny D. The Risk of Reaching. 1985-Aug. 1 microfiche: negative.
- East, Ruth-Ann Remote Control. 1985-Apr-15. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Fisher, Daryl J. Developing High School Debaters: Evidence, Arguments, and the Coach. 1985-Aug. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Unger, James J. The Debate Coach and the Debate Teacher: Friends or Foes? 1985-Aug. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Gates, Rosemary L. AITIA and KAIROS: Classical Rhetoric in the Writing across the Curriculum Program. 1986.. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Wenar, Charles Childhood Depression Viewed as Normal Development Gone Awry. 1986-Aug. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Virginia State General Assembly, Richmond. Joint Legislative Audit and Review Commission. Educational Programming in Mental Health/Retardation Facilities. Report of the Mental Health and Retardation to the Governor and the General Assembly of Virginia. Senate Document No. 7. 1986. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Rohwer, William D., Jr. Study-Strategy Effectiveness: Student Expertness, Course Type, and Criterion Specificity. 1986. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Martin, Anne. The Words in My Pencil: Considering Children's Writing. 1981.. 2 microfiches : negative, ill.
- Smith, Judith O. Voices of Exiles: The Public Schools from the Dropout's Perspective. 1986-Apr-11. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Aldous, Joan; Hulsman, Marja Relationships between Parents and Their Adult Children: Does Retirement Make a Difference? 1986-Nov. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Rosen, Connie. What about Children Who Can't: On Writing. 1983.. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
Microfiches@UMLib is an in-house developed database of library records which are available in microfiche format. The database contains Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) microfiche information of journal articles, books, research syntheses, conference papers and technical reports. Apart from ERIC records, the database also contains bibliographic information of microfiches in other areas such as science & technology and social sciences.
The Indonesian Microfiche Collection consists of historical documents of Indonesia pertaining to government administration, education, culture, ethnic and social relations, language and literature.
How To View
In order to view the Microfiches, please go to the Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
How to Print
Steps to get the microform in printed version:
Ask for the ‘Microform Loan Request Form’ from Clients Services Division, Level 1, Central Library
Fill in your details and the number of Microfiche/Microfilm requested.
The Client Services Division will send the request form to the Preservation and Conservation Unit for printing. The process may take a few days depending on how many request form received.
Users are charged on the printing service for RM0.50 per paper (for students). RM15 will be charged for outsiders for the first 10 pages printed. The 11th page onwards will be charged RM7 per paper printed.
If you need assistance, please see:
Librarian at Client Services Division
Tel.: 03-7967 3293/3503