ERIC Collection (Microform) = 77 |
ERIC Collection (Microfilm) = 89 |
ERIC Collection (Microfiche) = 63,523 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfilm) = 24 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfiche) = 16,096 |
Other Collection (Microfiche) = 32 |
- Gantz, Walter Television the Surrogate Parent: Uses and Correlates of Television as Babysitter. 1982-Jul. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Reed, Linda, Ed.; Ward, Spencer, Ed. Basic Skills Issues and Choices: Approaches to Basic Skills Instruction. Volume 2. 1982-Apr. 2 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Reed, Linda, Ed.; Ward, Spencer, Ed. Basic Skills Issues and Choices: Issues in Basic Skills Planning and Instruction. Volume 1. 1982-Apr. 3 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Pettegrew, Barbara S. Context and the Assessment of Communicative Competence. 1982-Mar. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- National Council of Teachers of English, Urbana, IL. The Students' Right to Read. Revised. 1982. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Hodges, Richard E. Improving Spelling and Vocabulary in the Secondary School. Theory & Research into Practice (TRIP). 1982. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Fletcher, Susan Laemmle Gracing Our Work: Generating Theory from Writing across the Curriculum. 1981-Dec. 1 microfiche: negative
- Wright, Wynn, Ed. Handbook for Writing Practices. 1981. 1 microfiche: negative, ill
- Mallonee, Barbara C. A Pitch for Collaborative Learning: Discovering a Paragraph Heuristic. 1981-Jul. 1 microfiche: negative, ill
- Brecheen-Kirkton, R. K. Towards the Conceptualization of the Photographic Image. 1982-Jul. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Edeani, David O. Role of Information Relevance, Source Credibility, and Decisional Consequence on Attitude Change, and the Verbal Attitude-Overt Behavior Correspondence. 1982-Jul. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Grosenbaugh, Dick Working with News Media. 1982-Mar. 1 microfiche: negative
- Stovall, James Glen Foreign Policy News in the 1980 Presidential Election Campaign. 1982-May. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Vande Kopple, William J. Functional Sentence Perspective and Some Related Recent Work in Discourse Analysis.
Vande Kopple, William J. 1982-May-15. 1 microfiche: negative
- Giffard, C. Anthony Coverage of Developed and Developing Nations in American Wire Services to Asia. 1982-Jul. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Marzano, Robert J. Principles of Discourse Analysis: Explanation and Applications. 1982-Apr. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Deskins, Lucinda E. UNESCO's Proposal to License Journalists: Protection vs. Control. 1982-Jul. 1 microfiche: negative
- Kwiatek, Kathy Krendl; Watkins, Bruce The Systematic Viewer: An Inquiry into the Existence of a Television Schema in Children. 1982-Jul. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Nesterenko, Alexander; Smith, C. Zoe American Life as Represented by Robert Frank's "The Americans": A Study of Self-Projections. 1982-Jul. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Hunt, Todd Will "Ethical Behavior" Benefit an Organization? Students Can Learn by Trying to Convince Others. 1982-Jul. 1 microfiche: negative
- Bowers, Thomas A. An Approach to Teaching the Retail Advertising Course. 1982-Jul. 1 microfiche: negative
- Soloski, John; Dyer, Carolyn Stewart The Cost of Prior Restraint: "U. S. v. The Progressive." 1982-Jul. 1 microfiche: negative
- Miller, Christine An Analysis of Television's Coverage of the "Iran Crisis": 5 November 1979 to 15 January 1980. 1982-Jul. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Sutherland, John C. The Effect of Humor on Advertising Credibility and Recall. 1982-Jul. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Ewald, Helen Rothschild Error-Analysis for Correctness, Effectiveness, and Composing Procedure. 1980. 1 microfiche: negative
Microfiches@UMLib is an in-house developed database of library records which are available in microfiche format. The database contains Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) microfiche information of journal articles, books, research syntheses, conference papers and technical reports. Apart from ERIC records, the database also contains bibliographic information of microfiches in other areas such as science & technology and social sciences.
The Indonesian Microfiche Collection consists of historical documents of Indonesia pertaining to government administration, education, culture, ethnic and social relations, language and literature.
How To View
In order to view the Microfiches, please go to the Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
How to Print
Steps to get the microform in printed version:
Ask for the ‘Microform Loan Request Form’ from Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
Fill in your details and the number of Microfiche/Microfilm requested.
The Client Services Division will send the request form to the Preservation and Conservation Unit for printing. The process may take a few days depending on how many request form received.
Users are charged on the printing service for RM0.50 per paper (for students). RM15 will be charged for outsiders for the first 10 pages printed. The 11th page onwards will be charged RM7 per paper printed.
If you need assistance, please see:
Librarian at Client Services Division
Tel.: 03-7967 3293/3503