ERIC Collection (Microfiche) = 120,812 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfiche) = 16,120 |
myManuskrip - DBP (Manuscript) = 40 |
myManuskrip - UMLib (Manuscript) = 5 |
Other Collection (Microfiche) = 13 |
- Sharma, Motilal Issues in Distance Education. Resource Paper. 1986. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Fayen, Emily Gallup; And Others The Arabization of a Full-Text Database Interface. 1986. 1 microfiche : negative.
- House, M.; MacLeod, S. Into Africa: Telemedicine Links Canada with Nairobi and Kampala. 1986-Sep-25. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Iwaki, H.; Hamano, Y. Interface between Education and Communication: Japan. Asia and the Pacific Programme of Educational Innovation for Development. Education and Polity 4. 1985. 1 microfiche : negative,ill.
- McLaughlin, Pamela, Comp. Information Resources on Interactive Video. 1987-Feb. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Texas Education Agency, Austin. Guide to Distance Learning as an Alternative Delivery Procedure. 1987-Mar. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Reece, Carol Carter Gender and Microcomputers: Implications for the School Curriculum. 1986-Nov-19. 1 microfiche : negative,ill.
- Malik, M. F.; Thwaites, H. M. Future Perspectives of Biocybernetic Research in Television. 1986-Jun. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Duby, Aliza Formative Evaluation of ETV Programmes in the Early Stages of Their Development. 987-Apr. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Moore, Barbara G. Equity in Education: Gender Issues in the Use of Computers. A Review and Bibliography. 1986. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Podolski, Frederick M. The Effect of CAI on the Performance of Elementary Students. 1985-May. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Chow, Clement; And Others Educational Technology's Major Success Story: A Review of Similarities, Differences, and Lessons Learned in Selected International Distance Learning Institutions. 1987-Feb-26. 1 microfiche : negative,ill.
- Sharma, Motilal Distance Education: Professional Staff Paper. 1985-Mar. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Chircop, Saviour The Design of Media Facilities. 1985. 2 microfiches : negative,ill.
- McKee, Richard Lee Curriculum Design of Computer Graphics Programs: A Survey of Art/Design Programs at the University Level. 1986. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Kingsbury, Douglas Lee Computer-Generated, Three-Dimensional Character Animation: A Report and Analysis. 1985. 1 microfiche : negative,ill.
- Reeves, Thomas C. Computer-Assisted Instruction: Authoring Languages. ERIC Digest. 1986-Dec. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Collins, Allan; Brown, John Seely The Computer as a Tool for Learning through Reflection. Technical Report No. 376. 1986-Mar. 1 microfiche : negative,ill.
- Woodard, William Bryan The Computer as a Medium for Art: Aesthetics and the Processes of Mind. 1985. 2 microfiches : negative,ill.
- Flowers, John Computer Applications for the Staff Development Office. 1986-Dec. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Vizza, Cynthia; And Others A New Competitive Edge. Volunteers from the Workplace. 1986. 3 microfiche : negative, ill
- Saxena, J. C., Ed.; Sachdeva, J. L., Ed. Role of Adult Education and Mass Media for Civic Education. Report of the Asian Pacific Seminar (New Delhi, India, September 10-14, 1985). 1986. 3 microfiche : negative, ill
- Campbell, Paul B.; And Others Education and Labor Market Experience of Vocational Students from Three Types of Secondary Schools. Campbell, Paul B.; And Others. 2 microfiche : negative, ill
- East Central Network for Curriculum Coordination. Springfield, IL. Curriculum Terminology. 1982-Apr. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
Microfiches@UMLib is an in-house developed database of library records which are available in microfiche format. The database contains Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) microfiche information of journal articles, books, research syntheses, conference papers and technical reports. Apart from ERIC records, the database also contains bibliographic information of microfiches in other areas such as science & technology and social sciences.
The Indonesian Microfiche Collection consists of historical documents of Indonesia pertaining to government administration, education, culture, ethnic and social relations, language and literature.
How To View
In order to view the Microfiches, please go to the Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
How to Print
Steps to get the microform in printed version:
Ask for the ‘Microform Loan Request Form’ from Clients Services Division, Level 1, Central Library
Fill in your details and the number of Microfiche/Microfilm requested.
The Client Services Division will send the request form to the Preservation and Conservation Unit for printing. The process may take a few days depending on how many request form received.
Users are charged on the printing service for RM0.50 per paper (for students). RM15 will be charged for outsiders for the first 10 pages printed. The 11th page onwards will be charged RM7 per paper printed.
If you need assistance, please see:
Librarian at Client Services Division
Tel.: 03-7967 3293/3503