ERIC Collection (Microfiche) = 101,430 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfiche) = 16,116 |
myManuskrip - DBP (Manuscript) = 40 |
myManuskrip - UMLib (Manuscript) = 5 |
Other Collection (Microfiche) = 10 |
- Ascher, Carol Pregnant and Parenting Black Teenagers: Some Educational Preventors. 1985. 1 microfiche : negative.
- New York City Board of Education, Brooklyn. Office of Educational Assessment. Project MAS 1983-84. O.E.A. Evaluation Section Report. 1985. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- New York City Board of Education, Brooklyn, NY. Office of Educational Evaluation. Newton High School Project Capable 1983-84. OEA Evaluation Report. 1985. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- New York City Board of Education, Brooklyn, NY. Office of Educational Evaluation. Bilingual Pupil Services 1983-1984. OEA Evaluation Report. 1985. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Yutzy, Maynard F. A Comparison of Child and Teacher Initiations for Kindergarten through Third Grades in Japan and the United States. 1985. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- New York City Board of Education, Brooklyn, NY. Office of Educational Evaluation. Preparation for Raising Educational Performance (PREP) 1983-84. OEA Evaluation Report. 1985. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Schweinhart, Lawrence J. The Preschool Challenge. High/Scope Early Childhood Policy Papers, No. 4. 1985. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Assael, Daniel, Ed. Handicapped Children's Early Education Program Directory, 1984-85 Edition. 1985-Jun. 3 microfiche : negative
- Winzer, M. A. Encouraging Reading through an Enactive Method: Strategies for Hearing Impaired Children. 1985-Aug. 1 microfiche : negative
- Schweinhart, Lawrence J. Early Childhood Development Programs in the Eighties: The National Picture. High/Scope Early Childhood Policy Papers, No. 1. 1985. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Browning, Philip; And Others Computer Technology for the Handicapped in Special Education and Rehabilitation: A Resource Guide. Volume II. 1985-May. 2 microfiche : negative
- Straka, Gerald A. Socialization Objectives for Primary School Children in the People's Republic of China (with a Focus on the Portrayal of the Elderly). Research Report 3. 1985-Mar. 1 microfiche: negative.
- National Governors' Association, Washington, DC. Briefing Book for Education. 1985-Sep-24. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Pellegrini, Anthony D.; And Others Parents' Bookreading Habits with Their Children. 1984-Oct. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Kirby, Douglas School-Based Health Clinics: An Emerging Approach to Improving Adolescent Health and Addressing Teenage Pregnancy. 1985-Apr. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Shelby, Madge E. Investigation of Role Influence in Child Study Teams. ED261509. 1 microfiche : negative
- McGuire, Jacqueline Parents of the Future. What Are They Learning about the Roles of Men and Women in Society? 1984-Sep. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Riccio, James A.; Price, Marilyn L. A Transitional Employment Strategy for the Mentally Retarded: The Final STETS Implementation Report. 1984-Sep. 3 microfiche : negative
- Levin, James A. Computers as Media for Communication: Learning and Development in a Whole Earth Context. 1985-Jun-8. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Stone, C. Addison; And Others Assessment and Remediation of Complex Reasoning in Specific Subgroups of Learning Disabled Adolescents. Final Report. 1984-Jul. 3 microfiche : negative
- Caplan, Nathan Working toward Self-Sufficiency. 1985. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Browne, Gayle; And Others Culture and Children. 1984-Aug. 2 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Fennel, Linda Constructive Play: Building Symbolic Competence through Physical Activity and Social Interaction. 1984-Aug. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Stoycheff, Judy; Parker, Susan Stotz Criterion-Based Living Skills Curriculum for Learning Disabled Adults. 1985-Mar. 1 microfiche : negative
- Mann, James W., Ed. A Comprehensive Plan for Delivery of Educational and Related Services for Blind and Visually Impaired Children. 1985-Jul. 2 microfiche : negative
Microfiches@UMLib is an in-house developed database of library records which are available in microfiche format. The database contains Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) microfiche information of journal articles, books, research syntheses, conference papers and technical reports. Apart from ERIC records, the database also contains bibliographic information of microfiches in other areas such as science & technology and social sciences.
The Indonesian Microfiche Collection consists of historical documents of Indonesia pertaining to government administration, education, culture, ethnic and social relations, language and literature.
How To View
In order to view the Microfiches, please go to the Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
How to Print
Steps to get the microform in printed version:
Ask for the ‘Microform Loan Request Form’ from Clients Services Division, Level 1, Central Library
Fill in your details and the number of Microfiche/Microfilm requested.
The Client Services Division will send the request form to the Preservation and Conservation Unit for printing. The process may take a few days depending on how many request form received.
Users are charged on the printing service for RM0.50 per paper (for students). RM15 will be charged for outsiders for the first 10 pages printed. The 11th page onwards will be charged RM7 per paper printed.
If you need assistance, please see:
Librarian at Client Services Division
Tel.: 03-7967 3293/3503