ERIC Collection (Microform) = 75 |
ERIC Collection (Microfilm) = 84 |
ERIC Collection (Microfiche) = 53,164 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfilm) = 24 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfiche) = 16,098 |
Other Collection (Microfiche) = 30 |
- Kampert, George J. Child-Centered Educational Process. 1981-03. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Gifford, Carla D.; And Others Parent Aides in Child Abuse and Neglect Programs. The User Manual Series. 1979-08. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Lauer, James W.; And Others The Role of the Mental Health Professional in the Prevention and Treatment of Child Abuse and Neglect. The User Manual Series. 1979-08. 2 microfiche: negative.
- Broadhurst, Diane D.; MacDicken, Robert A. Training in the Prevention and Treatment of Child Abuse and Neglect. The User Manual Series. 1979-08. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Screening and Social Integration of Handicapped Children. 1980. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Child Abuse and Neglect. 1980. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Suelzle, Marijean; Keenan, Vincent A Family Career and Individual Life Cycle Perspective on Planning Residential and Vocational Options for Mentally Retarded Children. 1981-08. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Smarte, Lynn Discovering Special Education Resources: A Workshop on ERIC and ECER. 1981-09. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Rees, Roger J.; Pryor, Jan, Ed. Teaching Speech to Your Language Delayed Child. 1980. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Morris, June E.; And Others Revision of the Utilization of Low Vision Kit. Final Report. 1980. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Bennett, Randy Elliot The Special Education Teacher Diagnostician: Professional Training Needs. 1980. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Dixon, Judith Holden A Study of Gifted Programs in the State of Missouri and the Philosophies of Their Faculties. 1981-07. 2 microfiche: negative.
- Van Pelt, Jeff A Peer Support and Personal Growth Group for Parents with a Child Who Is Developmentally Disabled or Delayed. 1981. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Regan, Madelyn K.; And Others VEIT Project (Vocational Education Inservice Training): Training Modules. Volumes 1 [and] 2. 1978. 8 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Low Vision Service; Section D-9. Self-Study and Evaluation Guide, 1981 Edition. 1981. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Promising Practices: Reaching Out to Families. 1981-05. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Goostree, Renee Close A Study of the Reading Interests and Attitudes of Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Grade Gifted Children in the State of Missouri. 1981-07. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Casterlow, Ingrid E. Enhancing Parental Effectiveness. 1981-02. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Kratchman, Julie New Jersey Project Child Find. 1981-04. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Mattson, Beverly; And Others The Spina Bifida Child in the Classroom. 1981-04. 1 microfiche: negative, ill.
- Marlowe, Mike; And Others Low Elevated Lead Levels and Mental Retardation. 1981-04. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Severns, George W., Jr.; Sains, Leonard I. A Comprehensive Monitoring System. 1981-04. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Posno, T. Ron Early ID/Intervention equals Education Foppery or Promise. Ontario Ministry of Education Memorandum 78-79: 15. 1981-04. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Aksamit, Donna L.; And Others Preparing Classroom Teachers to Work with Mainstreamed Handicapped Children: A University's Approach to Integration of Curriculum at the Undergraduate Level. 1981-04. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Mares, Sharon Non-Discriminatory Assessment: Formal and Informal Assessment of Limited English Proficient Children. 1981-02. 1 microfiche: negative.
Microfiches@UMLib is an in-house developed database of library records which are available in microfiche format. The database contains Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) microfiche information of journal articles, books, research syntheses, conference papers and technical reports. Apart from ERIC records, the database also contains bibliographic information of microfiches in other areas such as science & technology and social sciences.
The Indonesian Microfiche Collection consists of historical documents of Indonesia pertaining to government administration, education, culture, ethnic and social relations, language and literature.
How To View
In order to view the Microfiches, please go to the Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
How to Print
Steps to get the microform in printed version:
Ask for the ‘Microform Loan Request Form’ from Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
Fill in your details and the number of Microfiche/Microfilm requested.
The Client Services Division will send the request form to the Preservation and Conservation Unit for printing. The process may take a few days depending on how many request form received.
Users are charged on the printing service for RM0.50 per paper (for students). RM15 will be charged for outsiders for the first 10 pages printed. The 11th page onwards will be charged RM7 per paper printed.
If you need assistance, please see:
Librarian at Client Services Division
Tel.: 03-7967 3293/3503