ERIC Collection (Microform) = 76 |
ERIC Collection (Microfilm) = 89 |
ERIC Collection (Microfiche) = 61,190 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfilm) = 24 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfiche) = 16,099 |
Other Collection (Microfiche) = 32 |
- Miller, Allen H., Ed.; Ogilvie, John F., Ed Bringing Computers into College and University Teaching. Papers Presented at a Symposium Held under the Auspices of the Higher Education Research and Development Society of Australasia (Canberra, Australia, November 19, 1980). 1980-Nov-19. 1 microfiche: negative. ill.
- Hanneken, Hank; And Others Staffing Your Library/Media Center.
- Connell, Eileen Establishing a Telephone Conference System. The Dynamics of Doing It.
- Moll, Hans Plunge into the Fun World of Local Production. Media Production for the Classroom Teacher. 1977-Aug. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Negroponte, Nicholas The Impact of Optical Videodiscs on Filmmaking. 1979. 1 microfiche: negative. ill.
- Tyo, John H. How to Prepare Original Motion Picture Film for Printing, Including A and B Rolls. 1982. 1 microfiche: negative. ill.
- Spruit, Ed & Others. International Federation of Library Associations Annual Conference Papers of the Libraries Serving the General Public Division, Rotnac Section (47th, Wast germany, Aug.17-22,1981. 1981. 1 microfiche: negative. ill.
- Marler, Jerilyn, Ed. MicroSIFT News. October 1980 ((and)) October 1981. 1981. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Long, Jim Analysis of Potential Affect of the Green Pages Concept for Telephone Directories. 1980- 23 Jan. 1 microfiche: negative. ill.
- National Opinion Research Center, Chicago, IL. Policy Issues and Research Design. Contractor Report. 1979-Oct. 5 microfiches: negative. ill.
- Maher, Thomas H. Institutional Vitality in Higher Education. AAHE-ERIC/Higher Education Research Currents. 1982-Jun. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Smith, Jeff E.; Henderson, Cathy Enrollment and Retention in and Desegration of Postsecondary Education Institutions: An Abridged Bibliography. 1982. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Whitmore, Robin L.; Amos, Arthur K., Jr. Ethnic Minority Graduates of 1973 Through 1979: Their Postgraduate Studies, Occupations, and Impressions of UC Davis. 1982-May. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Hickerson, J. Douglas General Education: A New Force in Student Development 1982. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Burns, Robin Development Studies: A Case for New Legitimations of the Social Role of Higher Education? 1980. 1 microfiche: negative. ill.
- Kaufman, David Course Development: Industrial or Social Process. 1982-Mar. 1 microfiche: negative. ill.
- Bean, John P. A Causal Model of Faculty Research Productivity. 1982-Mar. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Toombs, William Finding Exemplars of Research Academic Programs. 1982-Mar. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Brinkman, Paul Indicators of Tuition, Room, and Board Prices: An Overview. 1982-Mar. 1 microfiche: negative. ill.
- Sweet, Robert Distance Education: The Personal Response 1982-Mar. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Bean, John P. The Interaction Effects of GPA on Other Determinants of Student Attrition in a Homogeneous Population. 1982-Ma. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Quay, Richard H. On The Nature of Teaching and Teachers in Higher Education: A Bibliography of Harold A. Taylor. Public Administration Series 1982-Jun. 1 microfiche: negative. ill.
- Klein, Thomas; Gaff, Jerry Reforming General Education : A Survey 1982-Apr. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Groff, Warren H. Strategic Planning Techniques: Matching External Assessment with Internal Audit. 1981-Nov. 1 microfiche: negative.
- Baldridge, J. Victor; And Others Assessing the Impact of Faculty Collective Bargaining. AAHE-ERIC/Higher Education Research Report No. 8, 1981. 1981. 1 microfiche: negative. Ill.
Microfiches@UMLib is an in-house developed database of library records which are available in microfiche format. The database contains Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) microfiche information of journal articles, books, research syntheses, conference papers and technical reports. Apart from ERIC records, the database also contains bibliographic information of microfiches in other areas such as science & technology and social sciences.
The Indonesian Microfiche Collection consists of historical documents of Indonesia pertaining to government administration, education, culture, ethnic and social relations, language and literature.
How To View
In order to view the Microfiches, please go to the Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
How to Print
Steps to get the microform in printed version:
Ask for the ‘Microform Loan Request Form’ from Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
Fill in your details and the number of Microfiche/Microfilm requested.
The Client Services Division will send the request form to the Preservation and Conservation Unit for printing. The process may take a few days depending on how many request form received.
Users are charged on the printing service for RM0.50 per paper (for students). RM15 will be charged for outsiders for the first 10 pages printed. The 11th page onwards will be charged RM7 per paper printed.
If you need assistance, please see:
Librarian at Client Services Division
Tel.: 03-7967 3293/3503