ERIC Collection (Microform) = 77 |
ERIC Collection (Microfilm) = 90 |
ERIC Collection (Microfiche) = 66,767 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfilm) = 24 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfiche) = 16,096 |
Other Collection (Microfiche) = 35 |
- Sutcliffe, Michael Local Political Activism in the American City: Columbus, Ohio, 1900-1980. 1982-Apr-24. 1 microfiches : negative.
- Smorodin, Calla; And Others Classrooms & Community: Using Community Resources in the Consumer Education Curriculum. 1981-Jan. 3 microfiches : negative, ill.
- Coplin, William D., Ed.; O'Leary, Michael K., Ed. Basic Policy Studies Skills. 1981. 2 microfiches : negative, ill.
- Tyrell, Phillip B. The Effects of Lecture Versus Inquiry Methods of Presentation on Student Achievement in Social Studies: A Review of the Research. 1982-Jun.
- English, Raymond Social Studies Versus Social Engineering: Values Education Reconsidered. 1982-Jun. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Lounsbury, John F. Commission on College Geography. Final Report. 1974.
- Association of American Geographers, Washington, DC. Geography and International Knowledge. A Report of the Committee on Geography and International Studies of the Association of American Geographers. 1982-Mar. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Johnson Foundation, Inc., Racine, WI. Chinese and American Women: Issues of Mutual Concern. Wingspread Brief. 1979. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Willie, Charles V.; Greenblatt, Susan L. The Stages in a Scholar's Life. 1981-Oct.
- Johnson, Norris Brock A Model for the Ethnographic Study and Description of Schooling as Structure and as Process. Final Report. 1980-May-1.
- Johnson, Norris Brock Theory and Practice in Anthropology: Ethnography and Ethnology in Educational Research. 1981. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Gehrke, Nathalie J.; Parker, Walter C. Generating Curriculum Theory Through Grounded Theory Research. 1982-Apr.
- Burger, Henry G. Piaget Versus Materialism: A Concordance of the Discordance. 1982. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Burger, Henry G. "Mesogeny" (Milieu-Mediated Maturation) Versus Endogeny: A Crucial Underemphasis in Piaget's "Internally-Caused" Phases. 1982. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Thompson, Mark E. Specialized Meaninglessness: A Source of Truth in the Technical Age. 1982.
- Johnson, Norris Brock Schools and Schooling: Anthropological Approaches. 1981. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Parsons, James B. Evaluating Student Achievement in Alberta Social Studies: Report to MACOSA Committee on Social Studies Assessment. 1977-Jul. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Mathieson, John A. U.S. Trade with the Third World: The American Stake. Occasional Paper 28. 1982-Jan. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Eyler, Janet; Ehman, Lee H. Relationships of Student Political Attitudes and Group Characteristics to the Roles Students Choose to Play in School Groups. 1982-Mar-23. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Presno, Vincent A Value Analysis of Historically Significant Forms of Subject Matter. 1982-Mar-19. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Low, Setha M Professional Culture: The Boundary Between Theory and Practice in Design. Revised Draft. 1982-Jan. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Kasson, Cheryl G. Expression of Emotions through Art: A Phenomenological Approach. 1981-Nov. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Hurley, Thomas J. Consciousness Research and Education: Some Tentative Implications. 1981-Oct. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Canipe, Stephen L. Biology and the Future of Man. 1982. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Green, Dan; And Others The School Ground Classroom: A Curriculum to Teach K-6 Subjects Outdoors. First Edition. 1980. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
Microfiches@UMLib is an in-house developed database of library records which are available in microfiche format. The database contains Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) microfiche information of journal articles, books, research syntheses, conference papers and technical reports. Apart from ERIC records, the database also contains bibliographic information of microfiches in other areas such as science & technology and social sciences.
The Indonesian Microfiche Collection consists of historical documents of Indonesia pertaining to government administration, education, culture, ethnic and social relations, language and literature.
How To View
In order to view the Microfiches, please go to the Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
How to Print
Steps to get the microform in printed version:
Ask for the ‘Microform Loan Request Form’ from Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
Fill in your details and the number of Microfiche/Microfilm requested.
The Client Services Division will send the request form to the Preservation and Conservation Unit for printing. The process may take a few days depending on how many request form received.
Users are charged on the printing service for RM0.50 per paper (for students). RM15 will be charged for outsiders for the first 10 pages printed. The 11th page onwards will be charged RM7 per paper printed.
If you need assistance, please see:
Librarian at Client Services Division
Tel.: 03-7967 3293/3503