ERIC Collection (Microform) = 78 |
ERIC Collection (Microfilm) = 91 |
ERIC Collection (Microfiche) = 69,760 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfilm) = 24 |
Indonesian Collection (Microfiche) = 16,096 |
Other Collection (Microfiche) = 35 |
- Eagle, Norman An Attempt to Optimize the Early Identification of the Potential Dropout: Use of Dynamic Predictors, Differentiated Criterion Groups, and Alternative Discriminant Function Methodology. 1982-May-17. 1 Microfiche : Negative
- Erbschloe, Ross Financial Aid for Students at Arizona's Postsecondary Educational Institutions, 1972-1981. A Study Report. 1982. 2 Microfiche : Negative
- Whitman, Neal; Weiss, Elaine Faculty Evaluation: The Use of Explicit Criteria for Promotion, Retention, and Tenure. AAHE-ERIC/Higher Education Research Report No. 2, 1982 1982. 1 Microfiche:Negative
- Benton, Sidney E. Rating College Teaching: Criterion Validity Studies of Student Evaluation-of-Instruction Instruments. AAHE-ERIC/Higher Education Research Report No. 1, 1982. 1982. 1 Microfiche : Negative
- Boyan, Douglas R. Costs at U.S. Educational Institutions, 1982/83. 1982. 5 Microfiche : Negative
- Parler, Nettie P. Improving Minority Students' Competencies: Strategies in Selected Colleges. 1982. 1 Microfiche : Negative
- American Council of Life Insurance, Washington, DC. Education and Community Services. Company-College Links: Examples of What Works--A University Advisory Council Report. 1982-Apr. 1 Microfiche : Negative
- Fenstemacher, William P. The Institutional Research Director: Professional Development and Career Path 1982. 1 Microfiche : Negative
- Taylor, Elizabeth; And Others Students' Perceptions of Gains from Studying D101, the Social Science Foundation Course 1982. 1 Microfiche : Negative
- Gibbs, Graham; And Others Student Learning and Course Design 1: In-Text Teaching Devices in Open University Texts. 1982. 1 Microfiche : Negative
- Congress of the U.S., Washington, DC. Office of Technology Assessment. Informational Technology and Its Impact on American Education. 1982. 3 microfiches : negative, ill.
- Manandhar, P. K.; And Others [Communications in Developing Countries.] 1982-Dec. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Manzo, Anthony V. Accessing Computers in Education, One Byte at a Time. 1981-Nov-12. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Moisan, Leonard J. An Economic Impact Study of Liberty Baptist College on the Lynchburg Metropolitan Area. 1982-Apr. 1 Microfiche : Negative
- Eisenstadt, Marc Design Features of a Friendly Software Environment for Novice Programmers. Technical Report No. 3. 1982-Dec. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Dunseth, William B. An Introduction to Annuity, Charitable Remainder Trust, and Bequest Programs. Second Edition. 1982. 1 Microfiche : Negative
- Anderson, Cheryl A. Computer Literacy: Rationale, Definition and Practices. 1982-Oct. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Humes, Ann Computer-Based Instruction on Skills for Addressing Envelopes. 1982-Oct-25. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Vesterinen, Pirjo; Grohn, Inga-Leena Videotex Applications in the Technical Information Service. Research Notes 115. 1982-Jun. 1 microfiche : negative, ill.
- Braden, Roberts A., Ed.; Walker, Alice D., Ed. Television and Visual Literacy. Readings from the 13th Annual Conference of the International Visual Literacy Association. 1982. 3 microfiches : negative, ill.
- Terrell, Charles; And Others Financing Medical Education, 1982-1983 1982-Feb. 1 Microfiche : Negative
- Bingen, Franz; Siau, Carlos A Resource Requirements Prediction Model for the Central Administration Support Program in a University 1982-Jun. 1 Microfiche : Negative
- Pearl, David, Ed; And Others Television and Behavior. Ten Years of Scientific Progress and Implications for the Eighties. Volume II: Technical Reviews. 1982. 4 microfiches : negative, ill.
- Berry-Caban, Cristobal S. Mexican American and Puerto Rican Prospective Engineering Students 1982-May-10. 1 Microfiche : Negative
- Syverson, Peter D. 1981 Doctorate Recipients from United States Universities. Summary Report. 1982. 1 Microfiche : Negative
Microfiches@UMLib is an in-house developed database of library records which are available in microfiche format. The database contains Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) microfiche information of journal articles, books, research syntheses, conference papers and technical reports. Apart from ERIC records, the database also contains bibliographic information of microfiches in other areas such as science & technology and social sciences.
The Indonesian Microfiche Collection consists of historical documents of Indonesia pertaining to government administration, education, culture, ethnic and social relations, language and literature.
How To View
In order to view the Microfiches, please go to the Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
How to Print
Steps to get the microform in printed version:
Ask for the ‘Microform Loan Request Form’ from Clients Services Division, Level 1, Main Library
Fill in your details and the number of Microfiche/Microfilm requested.
The Client Services Division will send the request form to the Preservation and Conservation Unit for printing. The process may take a few days depending on how many request form received.
Users are charged on the printing service for RM0.50 per paper (for students). RM15 will be charged for outsiders for the first 10 pages printed. The 11th page onwards will be charged RM7 per paper printed.
If you need assistance, please see:
Librarian at Client Services Division
Tel.: 03-7967 3293/3503